The Clapp Family

The Clapp Family
Gwyneth, Heath, Amy, Alan & Alana

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

#atonguewithbutsixwords - Tumblr

MY POSTS TO TWITTER ACCOUNT   @atonguewithbutsixwords       (@ATWBSW)

Born, career, family, die. Absurdly fallacious.

Hatred implies emotion. Apathy? Premeditatively abandoned.

Normal person? You've not yet met.

Christmastime? Gangplank To The Abyss Of Purgatory.

Blood disease? Gallbladder tumor? Dues paid!

"Colossal clusterfuck”, I say, every day.

Prompt: poem about learning to not seek validation from other people:
Me? Self love. Don't need yours.

Prompt: “..about high school and the deceptive nature that comes with making friends here?”
Over 40? BFFs from high-school? Loser.

Sudden silent rejection; arrogant cowardly loser.

Prompt: a poem about learning to not seek validation from others.
I did it myself. No problem.

 Prompt: “an emotionally violent relationship.”
He said please, I said no.

Prompt: “an emotionally violent relationship.”
Stop yelling until I’m done yelling.

Prompt: “you’ve gotta fuck up sometimes and experience life to really have anything of interest to say..”
Stay home if you’ve never left.

Prompt: “my passion and purpose, or potential lack thereof.”
I’m a loser, except for weight.

M












Prompt: “you’ve gotta fuck up sometimes and experience life to really have anything of interest to say..”
— 
Stay home if you’ve never left

Prompt: “my passion and purpose, or potential lack thereof”
I’m a loser, except for weight

No comments:

Post a Comment